Join Our Squad
Be a part of our of motivated, talented folks who want to make a difference an impact the community.
Why come and work with us?
At EME we believe that when employees are encouraged to learn and tackle new challenges, everyone benefits. We value ambition, innovation, commitment and “a can do” attitude. Give us that and we will give you the tools, trainings, career path, and compensation. We are a company of opportunity for those who work hard and demonstrate true desire. If you are ready to see how working at EME can accelerate your professional growth, apply now on our open vacancies.
Benefits and perks
Competitive Compensation Packages
Team Building Camps
Current Open Vacancies
See a position you’d be perfect for? Apply today.
Dynamics AX Technical Consultant
As a member of our consulting team you will be responsible for assisting customers with designing, building and maintaining their Dynamics environment. You will work with Functional Consultants in designing and building customized solutions to tailor Dynamics AX to the customers’ requirements.
The role offers a diverse workload in which you would be responsible for AX development, monitoring and rectifying AX issues, proactively identifying errors on the system and also delivering technical recommendations.
Junior Dynamics AX Technical Consultant
|Summary:The technical AX consultant designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow
Junior Dynamics CRM Application Developer
The CRM Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pr established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow
•Create and deliver data-driven reports
•Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
•Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
•Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
•Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
•Create technical specifications and test plans
•Create new and extend existing operational documentation
•Consult closely with management and occasionally agency staff related to projects and tasks
•Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems
•Implement new software
•Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science
•Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a plus, but not required.
•Candidates ideally would possess 0-2 years of experience
•Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
•have the ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as individually
•have the ability to consult and communicate closely with management/ supervisor of the company
The ideal candidate should be able to handle delivering business value to clients on Microsoft Dynamics ERP/CRM implementations. The Project Manager along with other team members will prepare for the project by performing project planning and control. During project execution, the Project Manager will use tasks and techniques to monitor and control project execution.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide consistent and clear communication between all project stakeholders
• Responsible for developing a good relationship with the respective clients, get inputs from the client and communicate to the team members of the project.
• Ability to monitor the cost, calculate the number of resources for the project and deploy it for the project.
• Arrange all the facilities to the team who are working on the project, provide training, support and extract the best out of the team.
• Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Sets and manages client expectations.
• Assist the sales department in creating proposals for prospects or existing clients
• Work with a business analyst to create a business analysis plan
• Elicit requirements from stakeholders
• Design schedule for the project, and set time line for each member of the team and delegate specific task to each members of the project.
• Monitor and track projects
• Prepare project communication plans
• Prepare and manage risk management plans
• Prepare and manage quality management plans
• Manage the project constraints of scope, time, budget, quality, risk, and resources
• Follow up on deliverables’ Sign Off
• Provide status reports to the executive sponsor or other stakeholders as required
• 5+ years of project management experience
• PMP certification
• Ability to solve complex problems which arise in the project and responsible for the outcome and finish the project with great quality and on time.
• Good presentation skills
• Personal responsibility and accountability
• Business political maturity
• Strong team facilitation skills
• Strong time management skills
• Strong organizational skills
• The ability to influence others
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with analyzing complex issues and delivering appropriate solutions
• Excellent conflict resolution skills